Aqua One CF 1000 missing parts

Scuba Sam

I finally managed to get time to sort out my CF1000, with help from a friend (thanks Georgous). BUT in the time since it arrived, I seem to have lost some bits - like the intake hose thing and part of the spray bar - hard to get? Easy to get? Any advice please?

Thanks,

Sam

I'm pretty sure I have the taps - aren't they the bits that attach to the filter that can be turned on and off? I am looking for the bits that go in the tank itself - one bit looks similar to the intake on my waterfall filter.

Gee at least I am getting the idea of what to ask for if I need to ring the shop!!

do you mean the strainer that fits into the end of the intake pipe???

ron

I'd thought "Bit the sticks into the tank and stops fish from getting sucked in" was a pretty clear description on Sam's part.:)

I rang the local fish shop and was able to give a clear request thanks to the advice received here. They have a spare parts kit which contains everything I need and more, for next to nothing!! Cool stuff - pick it up tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.