Intro

neild

This is a belated introduction but better late than never.Ihave been interested and worked with aquariums etc for over 40 years.I was a founder member of the Auckland Fishkeepers Assoc and am a life member of that club.I have had several fish rooms in that time and bred fish for over 20 years.I was an early member of the N.Z.K.A.and have given talks on numerous occasions over the years to the Auckland clubs (when there were 7)and clubs out of Auckland and written numerous articles on all aspects of fish keeping for local club magazines and other publications.I have not kept many fish over the past few years due to a serious illness but have kept in touch through talks and judging,having become a FNZAS A grade judge 20 + years ago.My main interest in the hobby now is passing on information to less experienced fishkeepers and continuing to study fish in general.As we also have a motorhome we spend part of our time travelling around this beautiful country of ours.