Gba

mumzy50

Mine wont breed.I dont want to lower the temp,as my other fish are happy.Do i need to place them in another tank to get them to breed.Others have theirs breed in there communety tanks.She is full of eggs and hes not interested.I thought they bred like rabbits.

Mine won't stop breeding :-? We have had a big spawn of them, the babies happily let out by dad, next thing, the same week, he is back fanning eggs again.... :roll:

We have ours up on the top rack in fish shed... with a good water flow, soft water... and no light on the tank... She was stacked with eggs... however, we had her on her own for sometime... placed her in the tank with a big male and hello the next day he's fanning...

Good luck :) My bristlenoses used to breed non-stop in my african tank.. Now they've stopped for the last few months I have no idea why or how to start them again.. Maybe its just a waiting game who knows?

At least yours did it.Im getting very jealous of you all. :lol: I have no trouble with my other fish,except for these so called rabbits.

• 1 month later...