Happy happy birthday dearest Sweety

Sweetysmum

Wow... a 25 year old clown loach! For her 21st did she get a key to the house? What's she getting for her 25th?

Actually 25 seems pretty old to still be living at home. Will she be moving out and getting her own place any time soon?

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Animates in Mt Eden the other day and the girl was telling me about a big clown loach that just turned 25. I said "is that Sweety" and she said "yes, do you know Sweety?!"

It seems she's a bit of a celebrity.

So where are those photos of her wearing her party hat then? :lol:

Whenever I see or am talking about clown loaches, Sweety always comes to mind. I often talk to people down here and they know who sweety is now. Becoming a real famous fish that one :)

Be able to start selling tickets soon ;) Must be an amazing site to see her swimming about.

What is so amazing about her is she has a personality to match her years. She is in a six foot tank and spends so much time in one little corner right up beside me. I am going to try and put some photos on tonight, but my computer skills arent so good. I can't imagine life without her she is like my daughter.

Caper, are you comparing me to a fish?? :o :-?

I am sure I have a lot more personality but Sweety has a bigger house than me.

At least I am able to be let out and can fly around the house on my own. Beat that Sweety! :bounce:

Look forward to seeing pics of Sweety as she sounds tasty... err lovely :lol:

Bud wrote

Caper, are you comparing me to a fish??

:oops: :oops: Of course NOT Bud, just noting that you and Sweety are, um, ah, celebs! But we all KNOW that you are much more of an intellectual (hehe my big word of the day) and yes, you do live in a smaller "house" (a.k.a cage) but you do have free range many times of your home! Poor Sweety is confined to one "square box" now even you must admit you have more freedom than Sweetie, :oops: :oops: oops forgot I was trying to suck up :o All hail to Bud the wonder budgie :hail::hail:

Caper

• 3 weeks later...