Photos of your cichlids

livingart

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeedy one of yours Afrikan they both like to take turns in holding now ive got 4 or 5 different broods living with the leftover Duboisi they look really orange in the tank its cool 8)

Great pics everyone :bounce:

Hey Firenzenz do you have any salt with your africans or........(mono looks great)

Awww well I am so proud of the J's that left here then :D :oops: she is so pretty :D Ryan got some aswell and his are breeding well too and pretty. Awesome that you two are keeping them breeding, I might buy some back at some stage, don't ask what happened to the original stock :cry::cry::cry:

I really must get a better camera.

Livingart's first glimpse of the suris :D

Surigroup.jpg

The Alpha. Camera just doesn't do justice

Suri4.jpg

Suri3.jpg

The best as far as colour rendition, his Blues are awesome

Suri1.jpg

And my Jeweled, had to use the flash for this one, he looks washed out

Jewel.jpg

Beautiful suris :D They are stunning :D

And awww thanks ryan.. can't wait to get some of your additions this weekend 8)

I am thinking I need to go camera mad tomorrow and try and take pics of things that I haven't yet photographed.

Yikes... if I even tried to put angels in my african display, they would end up angels alright.... :lol: :lol: :lol: How do they handle the different water parameters?

Nice pics people :D

:D

angels live with my aros etc but they wouldn't last long with the africans would look more like black siver dollars - no fins

Crap angels with africans.. Thats a first! Its obvious from the photo that the fish is handling it fine and things are going well..

Personally I wouldn't do it as the odds of it not working and the potential for things going to crap very fast and angel's getting killed is high.. But would be cool to see..