May 29, 200818 yr comment_238573 Sorry too people on here which were bidding/watching my blue fin panaque for sale on trademe persisted me off when I found filter not working and the blue fin panaque not moving and green phantom plec floating grrrr :evil: so sorry for any inconvenience. the cactus plecs starlight and snowspot ancistrus still fine atm did a massive water change and got the filter going. lucky I dont get my oter fancy plecs for another couple of weeks. but yea sorry again guys Report
May 29, 200818 yr comment_238601 These things happen, sorry for your loss. May I recommend always running an air driven sponge filter in every tank. This is very valuable in the case of suddenly discovering fry and being able to turn off the powered filtration, as well as redundancy. Better luck next time, looked like it was going to be a fun bidding war! Report
May 29, 200818 yr comment_238607 Sorry to hear A-town, looked like a pretty awesome fish. I admit i was one of the ppl getting ready to duke it out to bring it home. Glad all your other fish are doing ok tho. Report
May 29, 200818 yr comment_238609 Sorry to hear your loss. Unfortunately it happens. What are your new plecs comming. The plec mix you did have in that tank was adventurous as well. A real mix of aggression levels. Report
May 29, 200818 yr comment_238622 Geez what a bummer, Luke. Maybe a small Internal canister as a backup? Report
May 29, 200818 yr Author comment_238637 thanks guys. great ideas will have to do this. yea had quite a mix in there but they all seem to get on pretty well. its a bummer aye um I should hopefully be geting a goldy plec and scarlet but have to wait and see what happens. sounds like it would of been a good bidding war too. the other plecs I put up on trademe too will all be $1 reserves so keep an eye out! thanks again Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.