I wondered...

Ira

opps, Sorry, I did not mean to say that mods are full of innuendo. I was meaning that that thread was full of it.

Yeah, I object to mods being called nazis too. too much dead and destruction relating to WWII and Nazis to use it in any form of joke.

yeah, full of Innuendo.

i thought this was talking about the content of the thread or the wording of the original post and some of the posts in the topic were borderline and full of innuendo of a sexual nature, against the site guidelines

we have to be specific with what we write as the written word does not allow for expressions of emotion, emphasis on particular words or inflections of voice - "yeah it was full of Innuendo" would have let the reader know exactly what was being talked about and that it was not aimed at the mods

nowadays the word "nazi" is used too often by people who don't realise what it means to those who lived through the war or the generation that followed