The Tankless Nomad

Hey all, I haven't really been on the forums for a while, since I moved down to Christchurch actually!

The reason being, I don't have a tank at the moment! I haven't bought one yet because I'm currently a bit of a homeless nomad.

Going to the states in September for a month or so and I might look at getting something after I get back.

So annnnyyyywayyss, just wondering if anyone down here in Christchurch needs any help with any DIY projects involving their tanks etc, I'd be glad to offer myself as a helping hand, seeing as I don't have anything to do with Fish at the moment.

Cheers,

Ketan

Yea, I was trying to move to Wellington but the job brought me down to Christchurch.

I am enjoying it down here but just staying with some friends till after my states trip or so.

(Sighhh) Hopefully I will have a place soon enough so I can go and get a tank. Got so many ideas for it already!

On the plus side, I'm enjoying the job though :bounce:

Yea I will be here long term, but don't want to find a place till after I come back from the states, only going away for a month or so. But it's convenient to stay where I am until I come back, Car security etc.

I use to go to Uni here, so I've been to Organism and Critter Kingdom couple of years back when I was living down here.

I think I'm already twitching from not having a tank!

But yea, just thought I'd offer my services if anyone needs a hand with something.

Yea I will be here long term, but don't want to find a place till after I come back from the states, only going away for a month or so. But it's convenient to stay where I am until I come back, Car security etc.

I use to go to Uni here, so I've been to Organism and Critter Kingdom couple of years back when I was living down here.

I think I'm already twitching from not having a tank!

But yea, just thought I'd offer my services if anyone needs a hand with something.

Could you raise some money for my next project please - sell lemonade on the side of the road or something?

Could you raise some money for my next project please - sell lemonade on the side of the road or something?

Haha, very nice idea :lol: . Just out of curosity, what is your next project?

If I had enough dosh (and the space *cough*) I'd really love to set up a big tank for clown loaches, complete with underwater waterfall!

how do you do an under water water fall???

I remember this link on making an underwater waterfall Linky link

Yea, I'll try and cruise round to a totally tanked meeting, should be interesting.

Just wondering, I drove down Ilam rd after work last night and went past where I thought Organism was, but I didn't see it. Has it moved?

And yea, Loopy, if you're keen I'd be up for helping set up your tank room.