Help With Nokia Phone

Gannet

hi all,

this week my nokia phone has been giving me gref, on the scren there is a little sybol/icon telling me that my hands free is pluged in (no bigger it dosent take up much room) BUT this now means that when ever i try to make/ recive a phone call the phone thinks that it has the hands free so is sending all sound to the hands free (that isnt pluged in) so i can no longer make/recive calls unless i use loud speaker.arg

I had this happen with my old nokia 3205 and it turned out the terminal things on the bottom had had a tiny bit of water on it and it shorted it out. You could see it had got wet because it had a little bit of crusty stuff on it. If your going to say you never got it wet neither did I but it must have been rain or sweat or something.But somehow it happened, only way to fix it is to get a new phone. If your with Telecom and have phone insurance it will cost you $90 or something cause technically its your fault cause it got wet. If you take it back and they suspect its been wet they wont replace it unless they're really great! I know how frustating it is when it rings you answer then cant talk! Good luck!