May 17, 200818 yr comment_235351 Noticed these eggs during water change today. Can someone confirm they are angelfish eggs? Reason is my angelfish been hanging around the eggs all day, plus my siamese fighter now spends most of its time hiding on the bottom of the tank. Cheers Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_235352 Look like angel eggs to me.... is the angel defending the area? I can't see 100% in pic on my laptop screen, but the eggs looking fertile? I thought I saw a few along the top that looked a nice light yellow/orange. Not sure if it is the pic or not tho. Report
May 17, 200818 yr Author comment_235353 the eggs are light or slightly golden in colour. Have 3 angels in my tank, two of them are always around this area. Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_235357 Yep, looks like eggs :bounce: make sure you leave the light on to night so the parents can spot any would be egg eaters. If possible, removing the other angel may help. How big is the tank? Report
May 17, 200818 yr Author comment_235364 yes I'm am excited, how long do they take to spawn? I can't leave the light on 24/7 though? They are more aggressive than before, before they were peaceful and friendly, now they'll chase anything that go near the eggs. Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_235374 I'd get the fighter out if I were you. They're not overly compatible with angels at the best of times. Report
May 20, 200818 yr comment_236124 Hi All. They sure as hell are angel eggs. I would keep an eye on her and any other fish in the tank. Good luck with rearing them. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.