Corys not interested??

imsweet

My breeding corys aren't interested and haven't been for quite some. Since i saved some eggs and had a go at raising them really. Is it the weather? Tank temp still 26, Is it because there's 2 of their babys in the tank with them? (Dont want to put the bubs in the comm tank as its too big to catch them again) I've done small water changes, cause of the bubs, (and there's wcmm + swordtail fry in there) They get live food regularly, catfish pellets, I say hi everyday...... What else could it be?

I used to put them in a clean bare tank after conditioning them with no heat!turn the heater on and they spawned the next morning without fail,this was mainly peppereds but did the same thing with bronzys.take them out when you have enough eggs as they will eat them after a while.

• 1 month later...

I have 2 boys and 1 girl but thats how i brought them. They used to be breeding stock for a small fish store that was in town. Because i have lots of WCMM and swordtail fry in the same tank im not doing the big water changes that seem to get them in the mood.