Welcome all

cees

Let me just get the ball rolling.

This website is for my own pleasure and interest but what's the point of a one person website?

So, I invite the members of the FNZAS to participate. In future this site could very well become the FNZAS website?? Who knows?

What can you do here?

a) just enjoy it, browse the site, enter a discussion in the forums

b) participate by starting discussions, submit news articles or an interest article or a product review

c) get really involved and become a forum moderator or a website co-adminstrator. I need help filling this site with content. I need help looking after the weblinks, editing articles etc etc. I can tell you it's a lot of fun.

Don't say 'it's to technical for me'. If you read this it means your 'on the internet' and that means you can be an admin for this site, it's that simple.

For now, tell me what you think of this site and where it should go?

Cees

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I'm well impressed... I had been wanting something like this in NZ ever since I started keeping fish.. and the day I stumbled apon this site was definitely a good one :)

There's so much information on the net, however to get real-world information/opinions from people in the same country with similar setups tends to inspire more confidence etc.

That and the couple of people I've met in person through this site have been fantastic :)

Thanks Cees - this site/forum is excellent and I'm well glad I stumbled across it