Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Very Aggressive Leloupi

Featured Replies

Yeah I had 5 of them I got sick of them beating the crap out of each other.. I sold them all to Callum and he said they were all males lol probably why I was having issues!

  • Author
Yeah I had 5 of them I got sick of them beating the crap out of each other.. I sold them all to Callum and he said they were all males lol probably why I was having issues!

LOL you give up to easy this lost is only 4cm. They quite fun to watch will be putting them into the 8F soon hopefully they will have more space to leave each other alone ! :roll:

We have orange lelu, pretty aggressive but not too bad.. we used to have the yellow variety however, our 8ft tank didn't do anything in regards to diffusing the aggressive situation :lol: They went looking for one another rather than staking their own territories :roll:

Hey guys

So great to be back :D Had a few things crop up the last few months gone and a couple of things not so good... yet back on deck and have missed you guys so much :D

Hi to all of you

Mine are the orange variety

All in my 6foot tank they chase each other around but not overly aggressive.

I bought the 5 as one lot seems I might have been lucky with these as probably got 1 male rest are female

I also have a male electric yellow in this tank and quite hard case the lelupi and electric yellow male do the mouth-to-mouth thing lelupi wins hands doun

He's the one with the largest but never have i seen any of them having a good go at

  • 2 weeks later...

Good to see you are keeping them Johannes, I'm sure they will look awesome in your 8ft. We were watching your TM auction with interest!!

Callum will need to start passing some more fish on to other fish collectors.

With all the great tang pictures being shown, we may need to look at some more space in the fishroom.... possibly an extension.

Cheers :lol:

Dave

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.