Some people....

David R

Hmmmmmmm! I dare say if you put a video up of yourself doing that here you'd have someone knocking on your door pretty quick!!! Some comments on the vid were that they couldn't survive in the wild there...but who knows maybe it is warm enough there?

Hmmmmmmm! I dare say if you put a video up of yourself doing that here you'd have someone knocking on your door pretty quick!!! Some comments on the vid were that they couldn't survive in the wild there...but who knows maybe it is warm enough there?

Judging from the womans accent and a few other things, I'm going to say they're somewhere like Florida or other southern states. Those fish will survive just fine there. In the everglades and other places you can find huge numbers of non-native tropical fish given that it is...Well...Tropical.

In the everglades and other places you can find huge numbers of non-native tropical fish given that it is...Well...Tropical.

hopefully they did something smart and at least put discus or zebra plecos in there!!!