ive just mess up so bad now

bikiegirl

i just mess up bad i put my jewel cichild :evil: in the same tank as my 2 female bettas so i can clean up her tank and a jewel kill one of them with in mins , dam im a ^%$$## :x:x . ok now i wood like to konw of a site that will tell me what fish will go with her\him as her\him got a 2 ft tank to her\himself and i wood like to put some other fish with her or is that a no no .

so my electric yellow will be ok in with her\him if so that cool ,now im severums can have there tank back then and nop rams r not good in with the jewel i find that out to she\him picks on them. and i may get some more jewels to .but if u right that electric yellow that be cool .

ps: ill wait and see what other say to befor i add them(electric yellow) to her\hims tank ty

bikiegirl

I am not so sure that Ram's and Angels with Jewel’s are a good plan but a Severum and Jewels or Yellows are theoretically ok on paper but water requirements for the 3 are different as Severums prefer soft acidic water and Yellows and Jewels like harder and slightly alkaline. In a 2’ tank you may get some territorial fighting with any combination. Maybe make into a species tank. (Hopefully someone will come along with a correction if I am wrong) :evil: