anemone question

DantezGirl

lol sorry to drag it up gain ira nah been drooling over the marine's pretty much since i laid eye's on the well pictures never seen a real marine tank or fish lol and i also made a interesting discovery tonight male clowns will turn? in to female's should there mate die very cool also i reckon i could only manage a redsea max as a first marine and would like to get black and white clowns one day and IMO marines are so viberent in color and life but alas so is the price tag

Mine are called "Biting little buggers" and other choice words that I use while they bite me as I clean.

The only Finding Nemo name that stuck was Dory for my Blue Tang. I preferred calling it "Hungy Hungy Hippo" but everyone else in the house calls it Dory.

oh what a shame is there any similar ones out there with the bare center? that can comfortably thrive in a redsea? or is the redsea not that ideal for anemone ill have a look and see what the one mentioned looks like thanks again for the info good to know

li also made a interesting discovery tonight male clowns will turn? in to female's should there mate die very cool

Which is why in real life Nemo's dad would have turned into Nemos mom and then wanted to mate with him.

no, its allright, its just some people get a bit bored of heairing- oooh nemo, look he is so cute... (sorry my speech marks dont work) especially people who work with animals!

i would rather work with animals than some people

at least with an animal, what you see is what you get, basically

it is funny when down and living art and when there is kids there all i can here is NEMO NEMO NEMO

its kinda cool tho coz its possibly the first time in there lives that they have seen a true clown fish, you never no that one time may have started a life time of fish keeping