Sally's marine tanks

Caryl

pitty about my angel, he's still in the fridge...having funeral toda!!!y :cry: I had two clowns in my fish only tank but one jumped out and dried on the lid. Not sire whether I should put the remaining clown in with my other two in the other tank. 3 might be a crowd? My "lawn mower blennie" ?? is my favorite, he eats from my hand and likes a tickle under the chin. I am overseas for 3 weeks and have a house sitter...hope they all survive...almost don't want to go away :x:x:x I have painted the back glass black....it looks super cool now!!!Think I got the fire clowns mixed up with my nemo's, not that good at the names of the fish...they all have human names :lol: :lol: :lol:

lighting is arcadia 3 series...10000 k but one side doesn't work...got to get my husband to fix it... :hail: ....the temp goes up in the summer, never thought of removing the glass, I put the AC on in the house to cool the tank :lol: thought of getting a chiller but I will just remove the lid. Going to check out the prices of things in South Africa, maybe bring some things back :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: There isn't too much agro in the tank as long as they all stay in their own spots, the maroon clown is the boss.

I bought the Emperor with the whole tank about 2 years ago, and I think the guy that had him said he was about 4 then. He was a awesome fish, I buried him by the gold fish pond :cry::cry: I have still got the nigger trigger, he is really big too, and gets so excited when he sees me in the room. :D

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your concern...didn't know much about it there...only when we came home was it major news!!! My boss Shelley needs a medal for keeping all the animals alive and well!!!! Esspecially the FISH!!!! Even Roger the rooster has put on weight!!! Am wanting to get some macro algea from somewhere....