Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back...

Featured Replies

Folks,

I haven't been visiting this site for a few months now (life got in the way)

but I'm hoping to spend more time here again from now on.

Good luck to all those people heading to Fiji, I look forward to seeing photos and hearing stories once it's all over. I plan on being at the next conference, where-ever it may be.

Andrew.

Andrew

I hope Caryl is confused on her years might be something to do with Fiji but last time I looked Taranaki is hosting conference 2005. Better be right as we have just paid a deposit on accommodation.

Mitch

  • Author

Mitch said...

> ... last time I looked Taranaki is hosting conference 2005.

Well, either way, if I'm in NZ I fully plan on being at the conference.

Andrew.

Silly me. Too much excitement. Mitch is right - Taranaki are next hosts with Kapi-Mana the year after.

Sounds like your club has conference plans well under way Mitch according to the report your representatives gave us at the AGM.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.