New to Forum Fishy Fanatic

StarFish

Hey everone!! :bounce:

I Just wanted to introduce myself, its great to see a NZ fish keeping forum.

My names Tammy I am 25 my partner is Ric he is 33 and we have both been keeping freshwater tropicals for about 5 years now, at one stage we had 5 Tanks going when we used to live in the UK, which included a 6ft Tank in our bedroom that had large silver dollars, gouramis and plecs, a 4ft full of cichlids, two 3ft tanks with what in it I dont remember now just standard community fish, and a large corner tank with community and one shell dwelling cichlid.

We currently only have one tank now since being back in NZ it is a 4ft, we have 1 redspot plec, 1 silver shark, 3 lampeye tetras, 2 clown loaches, 5 neons, and a Male Beta called Barry :lol: but we plan on getting more sometime soon, who knows when, possibly another tank is starting to spark our interest, we are keen to have some cichlids again.

So thats me, I look forward to learning some new things and sharing my wisdom.

:wink:

oh thats cool :) I was asking about a club in NP if anyone knew of a fish club here? :wink:

Thanks for the WB! hehe its great to be back here NZ is much nicer than the UK, 3 years living there was enough for me!

The best thing about it was the amount and variety of tropical fish available there, and cheaper tanks! :o

:D

• 3 weeks later...