New marine store in Hamiltron

Brianemone

2 New marine tanks are in the process of being set up in Pet World

For the people in auckland/wellington and Christchurch this may not be a big deal but that doubles the # of tanks in hamilton. they said that in about three weeks they should have the stock for the new tanks

• 2 weeks later...
2 New marine tanks are in the process of being set up in Pet World

For the people in auckland/wellington and Christchurch this may not be a big deal but that doubles the # of tanks in hamilton. they said that in about three weeks they should have the stock for the new tanks

pet world on anglesea st?

Murray ?

yep angelsea street

i dont know if murray is his name but hes got curly hair (almost mulletesk) nice guy.

he says in about a month theyl lhave some fishies and that he wants to dabble in some corals as well

at the mo its just two tanks with a skimmer and base coral/sand

I am not sure Ira would enjoy working for me... ;)

That being said anyone wanting to setup a pet store in Wellington is likley to make a fortune considering we really don't have a decent pet store here, and no pet stores with marines or any reasonable amount of freshwater stock either.

Pieman

The point I was trying to make was that unless there was a MEGA well paying job, a bunch of hotties, a 3 day week and lots of free travel waiting for me, i'd rather stay here.... In fave there would have to be a lot of hotties, far morethan a bunch. Auckland just aint cool, no offence to you jafas...