THIS SATURDAY Palmerston North: Native fish display

Stella

I am going to be running my first live fish display this saturday. It is for a Forest and Bird community event, a multisport thing with a strong focus on the river and environment.

I don't know many details but it is at the Centennial lagoon, Saturday 5th April, 7:30am-3pm. There will be other stalls from business/community/environment/food places and the sport will include a run, bike ride, kayaking etc. Quite when I will be there I don't know (NOT 7:30 on a saturday!). I will have two tanks, a bunch of native fish, some photos on a display board etc.

Feel free to come down and meet me and see some of my fish! :)

PLEA: does anyone local have some kind of 4-legged sunshade type thing? I desperately need something like that, but have no idea how I will get one. Definitely don't have the money, time or transport to hire anything.

Ok it turns out I will be in the Forest and Bird tent, I just heard :bounce:

Cool, that will make things a lot less stressful. Seems they are very keen to have me :)

I will at least have: crayfish, inanga, upland bullies, redfin bullies, a mini giant kokopu and... whatever else I decide on the day...

This is me, even if I am busy when you first come past, do hang about, I am always keen to put faces to names :)

2007_12_26015Small.jpg