Safari Browser

I d/l Safari 3.1 for Windows a couple of weeks back. I think I am in love.

IMO it beats IE and Firefox hands down. It is quicker than both of the others. It has the exact same functions I used in the others: tabbed browsing, bookmarks bar, pop-up blocker, remembering passwords. With such a noticeable speed difference I can put up with banner ads.

Chat pages that uses java script are more responsive in Safari too. There is no sluggishness like I experienced in Firefox.

Who else prefers Safari?

When I make enough money to support living, fish keeping and have cash leftover - then I guess I will change completely to Mac.....

Well I took your advice Vinsen & downloaded Safari, i like it! Definitely faster.

Like everything Apple it's a bit different, but no doubt I'll adapt to that & find where all the buttons are. I've only had it 5 minutes.

Only 18 meg download as opposed to, i think, 60 or so for IE.

Automatic spell check too!

I use Safari on my Mac laptop, have done so since I got it in 2003.

I tried Firefox, but it couldn't handle the multiple locations that I use to browse the internet without having to get in there and change the preferences every time. Safari just keeps going where ever I set my location to.

Wasn't impressed with Opera - came with the laptop and I think it was a beta version.