May 22, 200422 yr comment_18249 Hi guys, I followed Caryl to this site, had a look, liked what i seen and decided to pay you all a little visit, (hope you don't mind) I have 6 oscars, 3 adult and 3 juvies, i will post some pics when i get a chance. I also keep several other types of cichlid. I also have 2 100g community tanks. Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_18251 Welcome to our little 'down under' puddle. Caryl is crazy as we all are...........about fish. How long have you been keeping fish?? Report
May 22, 200422 yr Author comment_18253 Jeese! what a quick reply. Goldie I have been keeping fish since i was 9yrs old so that makes 15 yrs of fish keeping. Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_18255 Welcome to another oscar lover. I have two of the little darlings, and are going to pick up two more today. :lol: Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_18263 No wonder I felt there was someone behind me all the time - it was you! :lol: Good to see you conaquavict and hope you enjoy it here. Report
May 23, 200422 yr Author comment_18266 The littledarlings don't stay little long, they soon grow big like this guy. My old war horse Report
May 24, 200422 yr comment_18351 Welcome. i'm sure you'll find it interesting and helpful here, i did, its a great place. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.