Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello Everybody.

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I followed Caryl to this site, had a look,

liked what i seen and decided to pay you all

a little visit, (hope you don't mind)

I have 6 oscars, 3 adult and 3 juvies,

i will post some pics when i get a chance.

I also keep several other types of cichlid.

I also have 2 100g community tanks.

Welcome to our little 'down under' puddle. Caryl is crazy as we all are...........about fish. How long have you been keeping fish??

No wonder I felt there was someone behind me all the time - it was you! :lol:

Good to see you conaquavict and hope you enjoy it here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.