Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

show us your tats

Featured Replies

Thanks mel

I have had planty of positive comment from my entomology lecturers so it must be good, although thats to be expected as I did give the designer my insect ID books to draw it from.

I am now looking for a plan for the next one, i am thinking some native plants this time.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 month later...

I have over 30 hours now, and plans for more lol.

When I figure out how to post pic's, I will add some.

I gave my grandaughter a new doll for her birthday last year, and she promptly went and coloured

in her dolly's arms like mine lol.

  • 2 weeks later...

Too much debating tattoo's and not enough photos :P so here are mine....

arm_tat.png

leg_tat.png

Seriously though you shouldn't hijack the topic to discuss if tattoo's are good or not, it's meant to be a topic for showing your tattoos off.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.