Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another new one....

Featured Replies

hey guys...

thought i would say hello... just discovered this site.. and its great!

I currently have a three foot planted tanks with 5 discus (not fully grown) a couple of new additions.... 2 Archer fish and a tyre track eel

I have been given a 48x18x18 tank which i have to make a minor repair too...

looking forward to reading and learning on this site...

Cheers

A

welcome!!!!!!!

enjoy !!! its a great place to talk to people that are as mad about fish as you

look forward to seeing you round the place,

hope its not to cold down there

  • Author

I will try and get some pics organised over the weekend...... The Archers are definitely my favourite....... its hard not to go crazy at some of the stores here... Organism have some fantastic fish!! and Redwood have a great selection as well!!!

Im actually heading down to Dunedin the weekend, can anyone recommend the best places to check out?

Cheers,

A

did you buy those archerfish that were in organism?? I had my eye on those :P :P :lol:

Maybe i'll see ya in there some time ;) I'm usually pop in twice a week :D

Welcome welcome welcome. Do you have the pics of those archers yet?? Organisms is a great shop isn't it. When I win lotto...............they will have a green carpet ready to roll out for me LOL

  • Author

Yeah i have to say when i am guilty!! I got the last two from Organism.... apparently there were 4. Organism is definitely my favourite shop.... followed closely by redwood aquatics......

I will try and get pics of the archers tomorrow.... need to pick up my camera from a mates place..... promise will post asap.

A.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.