Babies!!!!

fish_fingers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure but on some of my very mature males when they swim down towards the tank they appear to have an eggs tube - think it must be something else though :D

I'll take a pic the next time I'm out there with my camera and you can have a looksee :lol:

not sure but on some of my very mature males when they swim down towards the tank they appear to have an eggs tube - think it must be something else though :D

I'll take a pic the next time I'm out there with my camera and you can have a looksee :lol:

I think X rated pic are not allowed in the forum. Don't forget we have a lot of students here lol.

Nice babies Fish Finger.

ron

yippee - they hatched yesterday afternoon and over night and appears to be a reasonable number.

I imagine that they will be in some way related to fish_fingers spawn as I think the males were probably related.

Heres hoping!

That will keep you busy for awhile. Any pic of the male ?

ron

Ummm... I'll give it a go but someone - and no ones owning up - left the back door to the shed open during the week and I have algae blooms in my tanks from the through sunlight they got during the day

It won't be the best shot but I need to post some pics anyway as the others I posted during the week were too big and I got a telling off.... :cry:

Oh maybe not then. I didn't realise that you had had two males.

My female was from Ron. This may work out quite well then if we can get two different unrelated lines going.

I concurr!!! Would love to try for a yellow crowntail male.... a ton of efforts and calculated breedings!! Look forward to the picy Adodge.

looking good - mine are still translucent although a good number of them. The second photo is definately a male.

:bounce: That's fantastic news Adodge.... can't wait to to see them. Yeah I thought he was a male.... few smaller ones being bossy so may still have more. Time will tell, I wait in anticipation. Thanks.

Looking very nice.

Mine are too small yet to see any colour although at this stage they all look translucent so heres hoping.

Try as I might I can't see a pirate to pair with yours. Theres about 50 there so will see over the next couple of weeks when they start to come up for air how many survive.

Looking very nice.

Mine are too small yet to see any colour although at this stage they all look translucent so heres hoping.

Try as I might I can't see a pirate to pair with yours. Theres about 50 there so will see over the next couple of weeks when they start to come up for air how many survive.

Hey there, thanks, the little bugger is rather bossy as you can see in the first photo, poor snails. Looks like he's going to have the same fin length as his father, on last count had about 17 and about 10 of those are of this guys size.

Lets hope you get a good number from your brood of 50.... *touching wood*. Look forward to the photos and maybe another infamous pirate fighter... who is doing very well. May consider giving him a his own tank.