Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kribs

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

Went down to Hutt Pets today and saw some kribs (the first ones I've seen in there for ages) but they were quite small (they were like 4cm long). My question are they able to breed at this age? Also what is a good price for them?

Cam

Yes they can. The young pair I have are about 3.5cm and spawned for the first time last night. Doesn't appear to be huge but I can't see the eggs properly.

Ok thanks. They were $6ea but they were quite small and I want to be sure that they'll breed.

I've got some young kribs to give away as long as you're happy to pick them up from Maungaraki. Probably smaller than those you've described, but have recently lost juvenile colouration and are looking quite good.

Gavin.... :) :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.