My new little tank

Drifty

Very nice...what kind of fishies are going in it?

Caper

Thats the million dollar question, still havent decided what to put in yet. I will definately be putting in my pair of maroon clowns, but then the problems start. I have a blue, yellow, unicorn and a redsea sailfin tang, a yellow rabbit fish and 10 blue eyed cardinals from my old tank. I have to figure out what I dont want and which ones to sell. I will definately keep the blue tang as it was my second fish(first was the maroon), and maybe the yellow which is my wifes favorite and will probably sell the rest. Still not sure yet but will figure something out soon.

Will give you a call soon swampy to sort out the cap :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Charles, I got the endcaps and clips for them from DElighting in singapore, good pricing and shipping wasnt a problem for them.

The icecap ballasts I got from marinedepot but I think reefgeek has them at a better price at them moment, you can order them in 240v also. I am actally removing the icecap ballasts and replacing them with normal electronic ballasts. Reason for this is you have to have a fan running lengthways on each bulb or they overheat and the bulbs are too noisy for my wife(my old tank was an inwall setup so there was no noise, this tank has an open top :( )

The fiji purple bulbs are available through zeovit.co.nz