February 23, 200818 yr comment_216056 Hi! I haven't had bettas for awhile now, since my last ones died of old age. I couldn't resist buying this we guy the other day.....so most of the guppies got thrown into the community tank to make way for the handsome boy and his girls. Report
February 26, 200818 yr Author comment_216735 They came from a shop in Whangarei The darker girl was a bit tatty, but in the few days I have had her, she is turning into a real stunner, quite red, with a lovely coloured tail. This girl stood out, so I bought her, she was in a tank with several other girls. and they boy, well I had the choice of 2 crowns and 3 VT's ....I chose him for his flashy colours He has already attempted a bubblenest, I have been wondering if I should give breeding another go? Report
February 26, 200818 yr comment_216745 Love the colours, bet they would give some nice babes...... :bounce: Report
February 26, 200818 yr comment_216838 far out!!!!!! amazing male how much did you pay 4 him??? Report
February 26, 200818 yr Author comment_216843 far out!!!!!! amazing male how much did you pay 4 him??? ahhhhh I think he was $21 and the girls $9 each Report
February 26, 200818 yr comment_216845 wow if you bred him 2 ur purpley female line me up for some babies they would be amazing :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Report
February 26, 200818 yr Author comment_216856 Sure will ......I am wondering if I will attempt breeding again ....or set up a native tank again :roll: Report
February 26, 200818 yr comment_216859 both um breed a spawn first (so i can get some babies) then set up the native Report
February 26, 200818 yr Author comment_216863 teeheehee the spare tank I have is perfect for a betta spawn .....my 7yr old wants an eel though Report
February 27, 200818 yr comment_217031 o stuff the eel I WANT SOME BABIES!!!!!!! do the fish have names??? Report
March 2, 200818 yr Author comment_217835 Arrrrgggggggggggggggg I found the blue girl dead yesterday Report
March 5, 200818 yr comment_218590 noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs and kisses xoxoxoxox how did she die???? Report
March 5, 200818 yr comment_218665 Sorry to hear about your fishy Any indications as to what might have happened to her? Caper Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.