Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Bettas

Featured Replies

Hi!

I haven't had bettas for awhile now, since my last ones died of old age.

I couldn't resist buying this we guy the other day.....so most of the guppies got thrown into the community tank to make way for the handsome boy and his girls.

WebP2220059.jpgWebP2220044.jpg

WebP2220050.jpgWebP2220049.jpg

  • Author

They came from a shop in Whangarei

The darker girl was a bit tatty, but in the few days I have had her, she is turning into a real stunner, quite red, with a lovely coloured tail.

WebP2250085.jpg

This girl stood out, so I bought her, she was in a tank with several other girls.

WebP2250079.jpg

and they boy, well I had the choice of 2 crowns and 3 VT's ....I chose him for his flashy colours

WebP2250078.jpgWebP2250077.jpg

He has already attempted a bubblenest, I have been wondering if I should give breeding another go?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.