E. annulatus eggs

Matthew

How do people tend to deal with these.

I removed a few from my tank last night, got up this morning and they had fungused.

I would prefer to establish a number of these as opposed to taking fry out when visible in the main tank.

Also have some 6 week old gardneri fry if people would like some.

Meth blue mate

Often though, if the parents are not old enough, the eggs wont be furtile and therefore will fungus.

Mine are still not old enough and I have the same problem.

May well try it soon though as I can now start to pick the males out

Have you any Meth blue?

come around for some if you like

Thanks Barrie

These eggs felt fertile - in that they didn't burst in my fingers as others have previously. Didn't manage to harvest many anyhow so will keep trying.

I do have meth blue - fortunately I won't need to pick any up off you because every time I go to your house I come back with more Killies. I'm not complaining though, in fact starting to think about the australes and some annuals ..... :D:D - don't tell my wife

Another way to try breed them, which i do with mine, is to put a pair into a tank FULL of java moss for a week, then pull them out. You will see fry appear after another week or so. I have done this a few times now and i have heaps of fry. I spawn two pairs (in seperate tanks) at a time though.

Also, i have my males and females seperated unless spawning, and i spawn them in two litre tanks