February 4, 200818 yr comment_211288 Hi all, I am after a pair or 2 of good quality Crowntail Betta. Can anyone help? Cheers Amy Report
February 5, 200818 yr comment_211752 i am also looking and i will let you know if i find anythiing Report
February 5, 200818 yr comment_211760 You may be struggling to find a decent girl. I've been working on breeding for a while and its taken 2 years to get a good female, started off with a very nice ct male and a veiltail and gradually bred the females with other crowntails. Managed to get a fantastic male and the female was the progeny from that pairing - only managed one female though. Unfortunately I only get about 6 live fry from her each spawn and most of these are males. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.