blue tongue male or female

scott16

this is larry the lizard(yes original i know lol) and i was just asked if i was sure he was a male my pet store guy said larry was male and i thought he was but i think i should check with others what they think. Cause if its female she might be getting abit confused because of me calling her larry :lol: :lol: :lol:

so please let me know thanks

mod = warren: link to the picture hosted on the Trademe server removed - you guys just aren't getting it are you?

if the naging trick dosnt work ,try and borrow another male n put them together. if it trys to kill the other one,its male if it trys to Swearing Removed.... Mod Bill....,its female... bit seriously probings the only shore method but not recomended unless by an expert.

The crystal method works as well but you need to find a genuine hippy to do the job.

Drug References Removed

Bill

Mod.

DNA testing on a lizard gannet?

I have a slight feeling that getting that done may cost as much as a breeding pair ;)

can be done in california thru lynfield vet in akl. I have had done but did not send as a biological sample and as a result of 911 the US treats all mail with Gamma Iradiation so results were only achieved on 3 out of 15 lizards. If you send as a biological sample would cost a bit more but paperwork would be hell.....