January 27, 200818 yr comment_209475 My beta has been showing some unusual problems since his last spawn. Firstly his dorsal and tail fins started to curl up toward the tip and then a fungus started growing on them. I used some fungus cure which seemed to fix the fungus up and then eventually the curled bits of fin just fell off. He's been in isolation since then and now one of his gill plates has been sticking out just slightly in an almost flared position. I have no idea what it is! All the water parameters are fine and ive been feeding him live blackworms and frozen bloodworms. Ive noticed that he has been alot more aggressive too lately. Any help is greatly appreciated. Report
January 27, 200818 yr Author comment_209503 its hard to say cause he's a red fighter. I'll see if I can get a closer look somehow Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.