dwarf fan club!

Slightly Blue Dalmation

I have Agazzii, Biteniata, Borelii and Cockatoo. None of which are breeding sadly but hopefully soon. I have another Apisto which is breeding but really not sure what it is but most likely Eunotus.

Looking for sensably priced Veijita, McMasteri and Inka50

Have also Blue Rams which are breeding and just (I know not quite the same thing) just got Badis.

I would re-setup my fish just for some inka 50's. Such awesome fish.

Yea, inka 50's are sweet

EDIT: BTW, i have 3 nannacara annomala which have had eggs once before, but i am yet to see fry, and i also have two small kribs which i kept from my last lot of fry from my old breeding pair (which i got rid of)

Have breeding Bolivian rams, a gorgeous new pair of A. Veijita that I hope will breed for me in time (Thanks Malawiman!) and a pair of gold rams in a community setup. Hope to set up a fishroom in the garage when we finally get our own house and have a go at breeding some different varieties... Dwarfs are definitely my favourite type of freshwater fish, I love their expressive faces and distinct personalities :D

I've got a male and two female apistogramma agasezii which are grown out offspring from a previous breeding pair I had ages ago. However this set of offspring show no signs of wanting to breed at all.

Kelly has two male Blue rams, looking for a female if anyone has any?

I've got male/female Bolivian Rams, not interested in breeding either.