February meeting of Chch Totally Tanked

Loopy

Yay :bounce: It's that time again!

Now that our nice break over xmas and new year is out of the way, we can get back into the swing of things and roar into a great new fishy year!

This months meeting looks like it is at my place.

Saturday 2nd of Feb about 5pm.

Bring the customary plate for a shared dinner.

57A Hoon Hay road

All are welcome of course

here is our website

http://www.totallytanked.co.nz/

Totally Tanked is a social club for people in and around Christchurch who keep aquariums, terrariums, or aquatic plants, and enjoy the hobby of fishkeeping in general. Anyone who shares our interests is more than welcome to join.

Once a month the club meets to talk about anything and everything to do with fishkeeping, from coldwater tanks and ponds, to freshwater tropical and marine set-ups, to aquarium plants, and of course fish! Meetings are usually held on the first Saturday of each month from about 5:00 pm onwards and are a great opportunity for people to trade fish, plants and equipment, and since they are held in member's homes it's also a wonderful chance to look at other people's home aquariums.

hope that helps :)

unfortunately it would be a bit difficult.....cos i will have others at my place too = ratty owner get together :)

hope the weather is fine for both our bbq's....no rain no rain no rain no rain - if i chant this often enough do u think the weather will listen?