Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

strolite

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks spoon! Let me know when you get hold of them. Looking forward to getting them from you. Thanks Dixon1990 for the info!
  2. Ah great! Any chance of getting some off you or your friend, the trout fisherman as well at the same time? Sadly, I don't have a large net and I only need perhaps 30-40 to keep as pets. Thanks spoon!
  3. samstylez, did you manage to get any? I'm looking for some as well but down in CHCH. Anyone able to get hold of any in CHCH?
  4. Thanks for the information. Will read through the website. Thanks again!
  5. Hey there loopy and wilson. Nice to be your acquaintance. Thought I'd say hi here first before msging loopy about those duckweeds. By the way... what do you guys do in the gatherings? I'm new here by the way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.