Look what I just got!!

yarimochi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a suggestion, your heater, position it on the side glass panel

so its more discreet, cant be seen so much, looks a lil better

it may help disperse the heat abit more evenly as apposed to having it down one end with a tank that big? thats how iv got mine aswell. might help the 2k aro lol

The water level has been lowered after my 2x 35% water changes becuase I cant get the effing ammonia to 0. After replacing nearly 80% of the water it is sitting constantly at .25!!!! RAR!!! This is getting really annoying becuase I want it to be perfect for my aro... Im not feeding for a while and Ive replaced my nitrazorbs and Ill prob do another water change today. What do you suggest I dooooo!!!??? Everything else is 0, well except for the pH which is 6.8... HALP MEH PLEEZZ!!!

yeah, all ou can do is wait i guess, i always fill up my new tanks with old tank water from my other tanks, the rest tap water.

to make sure that the water is almost fully cycled.

i always run canister filter in anothr tank prior getting a new tank, so canister is fully cycled too.

once i actually just used all new water and put fish in there. it was ok

:D

dodgy but ok

I will wait a few more days but the HFF people are getting kind of pissed. I need to sort this out once and for good asap. Could it be the log on the right side of the tank? I took one of them out as it had all this nasty white fungussy thing all over it but now the remaining one has it to an extent and on the top it is covered in a disgusting green stringy slime. I found the logs in a freshwater stream down on my property. They were submerged and HEAPS of bullies, inaga, eels, crayfish etc live in that stream I really do mean HEAPS so Im hoping its not leaching anything. Would the best bet be to take it out? I think I might.... What could it possibly be leaching if anything?