Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gidday

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

My name's Rob, and I just found this website last night. I've only recently got a computer, and am amazed at the wide variety of stuff to be found on the 'net.

Any way I've had a 200l tank set up for about 6 months now, and it contains what I guess are all pretty common tropicals:

Indian striped gourami, Honey gourami, clown loaches, khulie loaches, sword tail, angel, pleco, and some tetras.

anyway I look foward to visiting this site regularly.

cheers

Rob.

Welcome to another Rob! We have quite a collection now :lol:

You will find all sorts of information on the Internet - just don't blindly believe it all - unless you saw it in The Fishroom of course :wink:

  • 3 weeks later...

WELCOME to the forum Robbo. How is the fish keeping going for you?? Yes I am rather late at welcoming you...............life has been hetic and I lost a tank due to wonky floors.......sighhhh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.