I got my Siamese fighter

newfish

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

He's SO cutie!

I have a friend that already wants to steal him off me :lol: :lol:

I'll try and get a photo soon so you can all see him, but I just HAD to share my news....

He's red and blue.... He's going to go in main tank... I'm changing my flow so that it won't be to high for him, but still have some flow for my Danio's ....

Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...
He IS lovely :bow::bow::bow:

I'd love to have one someday!

Caper

Thanks Caper.

Yea I think he's cool!

he's a funny little fish ..... looks at EVERYTHING! nothing gets past him without being checked out first ... including me looking in at tank.

There are really cool fish.

a picture of him flaring wolud be really cool

True.....

Not very happy with my boy at the moment .... I had some baby danios growing nicly in a plastic bag and a home made (not very well :( ) divider.... well he got past that ate a hole in plastic bag and ATE ALL my baby fish!!!!

Jolly fish! You'd think he doesn't get feed .... if anything he's over feed....

So I'm now seeing if I can get a proper divider.... if that works then I may get a felmale Siamese fighter..... We'll see......

:lol: :lol:

Don't worry I maybe a bit upset with him at the moment but there's NO way I'm letting anyone steal him... :lol: :lol:

Would like to breed him but just not sure about it yet....

I've moved a few weeks ago and now have tank as a room divider in my lounge/dining room .... its REALLY cool because I can see him and my other fish from both sides....

Bit of a talking point when people come to visit :lol: :lol: I sometimes think they come to see the fish more than they come to see me! :o :lol: :roll:

oh what a pretty boy, I just got a new siamese fighter male, I have a female choc filled with eggs and my male had died, so we'll see how they go, mines mostly royal blue, with a bit of red here and there. I wanted a nice red one but couldn't find any.

I'll keep My fingers crossed for you....sorry to hear about your old siamese frighter.... think if anything happened to mine I'd be heartbroken...

yea I was REALLY luckly to find this one.... Was the pet shops faviourite fish.... I looked at a Royal Blue one ... but thought this boy was cutie.... plus has a cool character....

I would love to have a Lite blue one.... they had one when I first looked but sold it before I was really to buy...

oh what a pretty boy, I just got a new siamese fighter male, I have a female choc filled with eggs and my male had died, so we'll see how they go, mines mostly royal blue, with a bit of red here and there. I wanted a nice red one but couldn't find any.

I'll keep My fingers crossed for you....sorry to hear about your old siamese frighter.... think if anything happened to mine I'd be heartbroken...

yea I was REALLY luckly to find this one.... Was the pet shops faviourite fish.... I looked at a Royal Blue one ... but thought this boy was cutie.... plus has a cool character....

I would love to have a Lite blue one.... they had one when I first looked but sold it before I was really to buy...

Yeah I used to have one that was a light purple colour, I called him The Mauve Marvell. And another that was light blue, like an aqua colour, they are such beautiful wee fishies and can be quite friendly too.

I had to move my new guy, my angels were picking on him, I was hoping they would leave him alone, but I think it was wishful thinking, he is alot happier now though just have to catch my girl and put her in his tank now, she's smarter and faster than she looks. :D

Yeah I used to have one that was a light purple colour, I called him The Mauve Marvell. And another that was light blue, like an aqua colour, they are such beautiful wee fishies and can be quite friendly too.

I had to move my new guy, my angels were picking on him, I was hoping they would leave him alone, but I think it was wishful thinking, he is alot happier now though just have to catch my girl and put her in his tank now, she's smarter and faster than she looks. :D

How's it going? did you catch your female ok??

I would LOVE a Light blue one.... but don't have the tank room - have to sell my other tank .... One day.

that is an awsome fish i want one are you thinking of breeding cause if you are ill buy one off you

Thank you, I think he's awesome too... :lol: :lol: though a tad cheeky... likes to try and eat by baby danios.... :roll: (due to them being in breeder net in main tank.)

I'd like to breed him .... but don't think I have the set up to do it or the female :lol: .... if I was keeping my other tank I would ... but I've just moved and really have the room or the $ to run two tanks.... :(