Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male guppy...sick??

Featured Replies

I have just noticed one of my male guppies sitting on the bottom of the tank, he is alive but why is he just sitting on the floor??

Other than sitting on the floor, anything else different about him breathing hard, anything physically different?

Caper

  • Author

No as far as I can tell hes just sitting on the floor, other guppies will come along and he will take off after them...but always goes back to the floor.

mmm same thing happed to some of my guppies when I first got them from the northisland, I think it was stress related from the trip, as they would just colapse on the floor and start tipping to their sides, also only were males doing that......

He could also just be resting? Hope he is ok

  • Author

okay after he started doing it...late that night they all started it!! I freaked out thinking they were all going to die on me but I turned the light off and they sparked up...this morning all seems fine, they are all swimming etc. I really hope they are okay :-?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.