December 28, 200718 yr comment_204407 I was just wondering if anyone here gets their glass cut at a shop for their tanks and if so how much does this cost vs buying a complete made tank. I'm looking at getting a 5ft tank made, my husband can make it but I have no idea where to start looking for the glass or what this might cost us. Thanks. Report
December 29, 200718 yr comment_204417 Go to the glazers in the yellow pages maybe cost about @200 hunderd upwards for the glass and to be cut Report
December 29, 200718 yr comment_204420 I always go to glaziers for glass or complete tanks. They don't have the markups that pet shops add to theirs. Added advantage they can make it to the exact size you want. Report
December 29, 200718 yr comment_204428 You might be best and cheapest to got Chch have found small towns very expensive.. And yeah best bet is to goto glaziers or hope to find a second hand one somewhere.. Report
December 29, 200718 yr comment_204432 Found it cheaper to get complete tanks here. To get glass cut and sides smoothed for a 1m x 700mm x 500mm tank was bout $480 and that was from glaziers. i agree with the others second hand shops normally have glass or off cuts are cheaper Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.