Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Heater

Featured Replies

I have 2 Elite heaters, the seals around the head of the heater appear to be kind of popping out, the seal has a ring around the bottom but this seems to have slipped down to reveal rubber grippy bits which presumably are suppose to keep it from sliding.

Has anyone experienced this?

Do I need to look at replacement heaters? (They are both 300w and about a year old)

I was told by the rep that they have a 2 year guarantee so I would take them back to the shop if I were you.

  • Author

I took one of them back into Animates in Tower Junction, they replaced it on the spot, the new one's temperature display seems to be a lot more accurate, (the other two had to be set on like 20 degrees to maintain 25 degrees in the tank) The woman in Animates said that I might just have gotten 2 heaters from a dodgy batch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.