Albino Guppies

Devon

I have a male and female allbino guppy that has reached adult stage, there are other females in my tank, they have started to breed fry over the last couple months, I dont know which females have been delivering an who is not. I have roughly 30 - 40 fry at present, but I dont know if they are albino. Some of the fry is lighter in colour...especially one. I will try an get a video recording of them up so you can view them. But please note that I am not willing to part with my adults. :)

I have a male and female allbino guppy that has reached adult stage, there are other females in my tank, they have started to breed fry over the last couple months, I dont know which females have been delivering an who is not. I have roughly 30 - 40 fry at present, but I dont know if they are albino. Some of the fry is lighter in colour...especially one. I will try an get a video recording of them up so you can view them. But please note that I am not willing to part with my adults. :)