Polystyrene boxes for shipping fish

Ktttk

Thank you for all the suggestions.

Whilst these are all good suggestions, and I'll definitely try them out, I would also be interested in a more reliable source (in terms of availability) where I can purchase from. I remember getting a pretty decent quote from a place in Auckland when i made some inquiries earlier on this year, but can't seem to retrace my steps to find them again..

Thank you for all the suggestions.

Whilst these are all good suggestions, and I'll definitely try them out, I would also be interested in a more reliable source (in terms of availability) where I can purchase from. I remember getting a pretty decent quote from a place in Auckland when i made some inquiries earlier on this year, but can't seem to retrace my steps to find them again..

Any Doctor who vaccinates against anything will have a regular supply of them - they will be very happy to let you take them.

Any Doctor who vaccinates against anything will have a regular supply of them - they will be very happy to let you take them.

I'll definitely give them a try then.. I thought they would recycle the boxes back to the (vaccine) suppliers.