Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Polystyrene boxes for shipping fish

Featured Replies

hi guys,

I am looking to get some polystyrene boxes for shipping fish. Can I get some suggestions as to where I can purchase them in Auckland? Thanks! :bow:

  • Author

Thank you for all the suggestions.

Whilst these are all good suggestions, and I'll definitely try them out, I would also be interested in a more reliable source (in terms of availability) where I can purchase from. I remember getting a pretty decent quote from a place in Auckland when i made some inquiries earlier on this year, but can't seem to retrace my steps to find them again..

Thank you for all the suggestions.

Whilst these are all good suggestions, and I'll definitely try them out, I would also be interested in a more reliable source (in terms of availability) where I can purchase from. I remember getting a pretty decent quote from a place in Auckland when i made some inquiries earlier on this year, but can't seem to retrace my steps to find them again..

Any Doctor who vaccinates against anything will have a regular supply of them - they will be very happy to let you take them.

  • Author
Any Doctor who vaccinates against anything will have a regular supply of them - they will be very happy to let you take them.

I'll definitely give them a try then.. I thought they would recycle the boxes back to the (vaccine) suppliers.

I'll definitely give them a try then.. I thought they would recycle the boxes back to the (vaccine) suppliers.

Nope, they pay to dump them (stupid, I know - we tried to start a recycle / reuse scheme in Christchurch and the suppliers wouldn't do it)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.