Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Siamese platy fry

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I recently brought three platys from my lfs and two of them were pregnant. So on the 20 minute journey home the two pregnant ones had 34 fry between them and one siamese one (not that I need them I already have 70 odd babies :oops: ). It's the coolest little thing I've seen and I am aware that it probely won't live so I'm trying not to get too attached. I was just wondering if anyone else had had siamese platy fry I've heard of siamese guppy ones but not siamese platy fry.

Yeah. I probably should have described them a bit better. They look just like the baby siamese guppies which have been posted on here but they're platy fry. One is on top and the other on the bottom and they're joined at the stomach.

Sorry Caper I don't actually know how to post pics. :oops:

Use photobucket.com...really easy to upload your pics. Read the section in the fnzas website about posting...have to be certain size.

Caper

  • 3 months later...

Sorry Ashzbetta it only lived a couple of weeks and then I never saw it again so I'm prettty sure it died.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.