Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mondo grass

Featured Replies

i bought some of this yesterday and put it in with my neons but i was wondering is it tough enough to have in with african cichlids ?

Mondo grass isn't a true aquatic species of plants and udually dies after a few weeks. I think there is an aquatic species of it as well though :x

as for you question...can't answer that sorry.

good luck

Mondo grass is a bog plant but often sold for aquariums. Mine didn't last but that is not necessarily the fault of the plant :D . I doubt it would surviv with Africans.

I have had my mondo grass for a year now, but it never looks really great. I went to one of the local garden centres and they had it growing in a pot and it looked great, I have been debating putting it in a pot outside.

I had a mondo grass in my tank for probably 6-8 months. It didn't grow noticably and was starting to die. So, I threw it in my pond, it's doing great now.:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.