Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RC down

Featured Replies

I haven't been able to get on either.

Major banning spree? What's the gos? I haven't seen any trouble brewing must have missed it.

They did have a major banning spree couple of years ago the main mod, Gregt, went ape and banned nearly all zeovit users including myself.

I didn't even do anything ban worthy so never did figure that one out, I've created a new user name from a different IP to get back on.

Anyways keep us tuned in Rockerpeller, was it zeovit again?

  • Author

It seems to be going again now... and the new TOTM is up!- Acropora nuts!!! I posted pics of that tank on here earlier this year I think... Sweet tank

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.